Lean Manufacturing Kaizen Presentation
Continuous improvements using Kaizen boards
Continuous improvements towards perfection
The fifth principle in Lean is about creating a culture of continuous improvements.
The term "Kaizen" is used for continuous improvements. Kaizen comes from Japanese and means "change for the better".
Results when using Kaizen boards
- Suggestions do not disappear in frustrations but are used to improve.
- A limit to the number of improvement projects gives focus.
- Improved motivation and ownership.
- Better and faster implementation - people are committed.
- A very cheap tool - significant results.
- Reduction of costs.
Procedure for a Kaizen board
Free procedure for a board!
Can be changed!
Free download as A4 > LINK
Free download as Letter > LINK
Free download of a Kaizen "Improvement boards" presentation
Contents of the 23 slides:
- What is Kaizen?
- Why use boards to carry out continuous improvements?
- Results when using "Improvement boards".
- How to ensure a successful implementation.
- Example of an "Improvement board".
- How to use the board.
- Related Lean tools.
> Free download coming soon LINK